June 14, 2006

Technical Interview

Night was long... no questions about it... I managed to wake up at 6.00 and do some study. Started with Java,networking,OS then Software engineering and back to networking. Initially my interview slot was at 5.30pm.. so i was going at slow pace... around 11.00am things changed. The interview was prepond to 2.30. We where supposed to report at the F block (where the interview was going on) at 1.30. Goodness!!! things changed so quickly..
My technical interview had two people. Oae a lady... my guess is .. she is from kerala... so as i entered and wished them .. she asked if i was from kerala... !! but that question had no effect with the interview. They did manage to srew me little but by the end of the interview I could manage and brought the interview to my side. He he!!!
Now It's time for HR... yet another long wait of 3 hours and i came to know that it will be held tomorrow morning... yet another night of tension!

1 comment :

Karthik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.